My Best Friends

"The whole world opened to me when I learned to read." ~ Mary Mcleod Bethune

I live reading that's why I must live books which are the greatest source of wisdom for both:my personal growth and professional excellence. Books are my best friends and Reading is my passion. I really love studying books and appreciate myself for having given a pair of powerful eyes that can see even the smallest loaded-wisdom word hidden in every corner of the book.
Someone had inspiringly said, "Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything." It's really true for someone an enthusiastic reader like me to experience because I know I have been experiencing since My Reading. You know they are our eyes we see and mind we think. I know that books are just like a messenger who conveys messages to every needy ones and it bridges the gap between the generations because Barbara W. Tuchman had said, "Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. They are engines of change, windows on the world, lighthouses erected in the sea of time."

Only through means of constant reading we are able to know and understand more about ourselves and about the things we have not known. I have been able to think beyond ordinary thoughts and travel beyond ordinary places only by reading books. 
Napoleon Hill's book "Think and Grow Rich", Dr. Joseph Murphy's "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Dale Carnegie's book "How to Win Friends and Influence People", James Allen's "As A Man Thinketh" and so many other books have been taking me to the depth of our power and its possibility in us. They have been my great good friends who gave wings of hope to fly beyond the horizon of our everyday ordinary level. They will always be my friends.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © THOUGHTFOLIO. Designed by OddThemes