Welcoming with a hearty welcome

"The trouble is, you think you have time." ~ Buddha

Dear August;
         
                    As cited by Maya Angelou, "All great achievements require time," may you invariably bring limitless opportunities and timeless optimism for me to heighten myself. As I warmly welcome you to exercise my part of life, I am hoping that you would make best use of it and yield the very best out of it. I know you will not get enough time to do all the things but I am pretty sure that you will get enough time to do the most important and urgent things.

Remember, I am giving you for free which is priceless and if I were to give to someone I won't give it for free, so you must use it sensibly, spend it wisely  and exercise it productively because I am giving you my best gift and be sure that I am giving you something that I will never ever get back. Please accept it with your promising heart and auspicious soul so that I can feel it.

With this Buddha's line, "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment" in me, I say certainly that I will be in the best position to cooperate with you in all the ways by all the means. I look forward with much enthusiasm and more expectations wishing myself a huge good luck when I swim in the limitless sea of opportunities.

Wishing you the Best of Best

Yours Truly
Emoticon
August Boy

4 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © THOUGHTFOLIO. Designed by OddThemes