A Life at this Split Second

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor." ~ Sholom Aleichem

It is exactly 07:12 pm and I am neither on sofa nor settee but on my arm-less chair harboring about the crackling and crashing overproduced by fireworks. Today is Diwali, the festival of lights in which the people celebrate with much frenzy and frisson. On this day, varieties of colorful fireworks have full engagement. On this propitious day, people decorate their houses with lighted diyas and candles. They perform Laximi Puja in the evening and seek divine blessings of Goddess of Wealth. They exchange their gifts with their near and dear ones cherishing the day with whole body and soul.

I had come across several delightful wishes on my Facebook pages and to mention one, I found our former Education Minister, His Excellency, Thakur Singh Powdyel's feel-good wishes and prayers worth sharing:

"Festival of Lights 2014

The joyous Festival of Lights is here again! I offer my prayers and good wishes to all of you, my dear friends and well-wishes, for the blessings of peace, prosperity and fulfillment all you life and beyond.
May the light of joy shine on our dear country, our beloved King and gracious Queen and blessed people forever!                                                                                                             
Happy Diwali"
My Prayers for All
I am absolutely sure that today is the day of celebration and delectation for many of the people who have rejoiced the day, but when I turn back, eyeball and think about those homeless and street people, it always makes me to wonder what they might be doing at this very time when the world celebrate the day. It evermore makes me feel uneasy and bothered, whenever I find myself in Elysium and that's one reason why I refuse myself to enjoy. It hurts my heart a lot coercing me to blame the God for unfairness.

I can really read their minds and hear their thoughts. I can really feel them. I can very feel their souls. They too have life like us, feelings and emotions like us and they too yearn to do what we all love doing. They too want be loved and cared. They too want to enjoy their life to the fullest. But this rapacious and materialistic world is too cruel to be trusted, where rich becomes richer and poor, poorer. I wish if I have a trillions of dollars so that I can prove the world that I can.

It's truly true that, "Life is unfair, but the god is good," as titled by Robert H. Schuller in one of his heartening books. But my imperative point here is, the god would have been better if he had provided everyone at least with basic needs so that I can proudly say: life is unfair, but the god is better. Dear God, whenever I come across this thought of homelessness, it really pierce my heart and the pain is abysmal and abominable. Dear God, please do something and I am ready to facilitate you.

Dear God, bless those who are in really need of your blessings. I hear you, you already blessed them. Thank you. Take Care.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © THOUGHTFOLIO. Designed by OddThemes