A Hearty Welcome

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." ~ Willie Nelson

Dear My Beloved September;

As I welcome you with a toothy grin, hope you bring me all happiness and opportunities, so that I can heighten myself to greater heights of greatness. You know August had been so nice to me that I drove my life enthusiastically and zealously, creating myself, encouraging my friends and discovering the life in its depth.

I know that life is always a roller coaster filled with unknown ups and unspoken downs, but  I certainly say that I will accept them as my usual happenstance for I invariably believe in Travis Barker; "Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living." Besides, I have been cherishing my happiness for it has been yielding in me and adoring my adversities for it has been teaching me the experiences which have been inspiring me. Life is fun. Life is beautiful. Life is challenging. And all we need to do is to live it happily and meaningfully.

With this Peale's words; "Change your thoughts and you change your world," I promise with my best commitments that I will always cooperate with you and listen to you and myself. I look forward with much enthusiasm and optimism to experience you with my whole body and soul, wishing myself the very best of luck when I bath in your oceans of opportunities.

Wishing You the Best of Best  

Yours Truly
Emoticon
Bosom Friend

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © THOUGHTFOLIO. Designed by OddThemes