That's WHY I watch WWE

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid but he who conquers that fear." ~ Nelson Mandela

Watching wrestling has always been my favourite channel program since my early age, I would never miss those WWE raw and smackdown in television channels. I would really love to watch them that many a times I would sacrifice my meals. Hitting and bashing each other, beating and biffing one another, battering and belaboring for the honorable mention were the scenes and byplay those gave joyousness and pleasure to me. Besides, it gave life to me.

Though I don't have much ideas about WWE, I have always been trying my best to derive life-lessons from it apart from simply enjoying by watching its physical meanings. Though I enjoyed with its battling scenes, now I am fed up to the back teeth of watching them. That's why I have promised myself to discover and locate its inner hidden loaded-wisdom which will inspire millions of us and guide us. I am sure that if all of us know the exactness and exactitude of this WWE, then we will surely be able to guide our life in more hopeful and optimistic ways, because WWE favors no ages which means it has the power to draw attention from each one of us, from every ages starting from a small child to an old people.


There are halfway life-lessons and loaded-wisdom that I have discovered by watching WWE for many times and the fact is, I have been always inspired by their cheering abilities to foster me and they have been the true source of forthcoming encouragements for me to do best in life. They are invariably invaluable and they are;

~ WWE has been always infusing me with this Stephen Kaggwa's words; "Try and fail, but don't fail to try." Every time I take time to watch it, it refreshes me with his wisdom of trying. If you have observed critically at WWE, you might have observed how the contender tries every possibilities to win the match instead of waiting for his opponents to offer him with hits. He doesn't fail to try no matter who the opponent is, muscular or gigantic, lissome or waif-like.


For instance, a match between The Great Khali and Rey Mysterio or a match between big and small, just study how Rey Mysterio though small in body compared with Khali, tries every possibilities to win the match and the fact is he never fails to try. But if you were in his place, I am pretty sure that YOU will surely give a try and will not fail to try.

~ The WWE's mental slogan says;'Never Give Up, No Matter What,' every contenders enters in the ring with the thought not to be given up by hook or by crook. This is also John Cena's motto but we can judge from every contender's endeavour that  everyone of them does not want to give up.Vinci Lambordi has quoth, "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up," and I can see Vinci's words swimming in the blood of every contender and that's why they give up, never.

If we compare the hardships of our daily situations with them, it would be nothing because you might have experienced the pain of a punch given by your weak mates, how painful is it? Think about them, though they are receiving bottomless hits and blows from their fierce and burly adversary, they never make their minds to give up. We need to learn from them because they exemplify to us.

~ I have pierced their hearts and found this; Everyone is everyone, I mean every one of us is unique with our own abilities and artistry and no one is others. You might have observed how every competitor sway majestically from the entry point, playing their own customized theme songs and enter the ring with filled zeal and zest. John Cena's theme song goes like this, 'Intro.....Your time is up, my time is now. You can't see me......' while Randy Orton's is, 'I hear voices in my head....they understand me, they talk to me....' and so on. They are unique by themselves and in their own ways and so we are.

Let's not forget about their 'finishing moves' how unique every individual has and their style of puzzling and clobbering their opponents. So we too have these uniqueness in all us and all we need to do is to discover it and show the world that we have and we can. Keep Warren Buffet's citation in mind, "There will never be a better you than you," and I continue, we are only and only ourselves.

~ WWE says, 'Life is full of ups and downs,' or shall I support it with Jan Philip Sendker's words, "Life is a gift full of riddles in which suffering and happiness are inextricably intertwined. Any attempt to have one without  the other is simply bound to fail." You might have seen how the wrestlers have to face hardships when they are beaten mercilessly and at the same time, they get to experience happiness when they put others under them. They got to pass ups and downs to win the match.

Our life is no different from the wrestling, in which it has become necessity to experience those bitter things to make better ones without which it is impossible to have one without other. Bitter and better, they are just like two faces of a coin, together they make it. So is our life. If you want the clear sky to be seen, first you need to clear those silhouetted clouds or Abigail Van Buren puts it splendidly, "If you want a place in the sun, you've got to put up with a few blisters."

~ 'Think Win Win,' is what WWE exactly and efficiently says. Observe how every contenders enter into the ring with a huge hope and a  shadow of smile in their face which symbolizes their surety to win the match. Did you ever seen even a single of them entering the ring hopelessly or gloomily? No. Right? This is the point of thinking win win. Remember there is also psychological truth for this, because thoughts are the greatest and most powerful weapon we have with which we can either break or make ourselves. So always think win win and positive thoughts, no matter what.

Browsing through my bygone memories, I am made to remember how most of us used to enter the examination hall, with full worry-filled mind and fear-frozen body and that might have been the reason why most of us have not lived up to our expectations. But think what would have been the situations, if we were just like wrestlers entering with full exhilaration and fascination. Obviously, we might have gone great guns. So always keep in mind to feel good to keep on keeping on.

~ I have also learnt about teamwork and collaboration where unity and synergy take their best forms. During tag-team match, you might have studied how they aggregate their ideas and plans to achieve the match. And the team who wins the match is only the team who understands the law of cooperation. On the other side, see how one fails when other fails and the whole stuff turns to failure. Besides, WWE has been teaching me that luck does not come to us but we must go for it through Seneca's statement, "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

Over and above, as quoth by Pele, "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do," WWE has been the point source of my consistent effort and persistent exertion for all-round accomplishment of my recherche life. Life is all about clinching best out of worst and using it, as a weapon to pierce the hurdles and riddles for our own tour de force.

Live your life determinedly, life will surely reward you. BE .

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © THOUGHTFOLIO. Designed by OddThemes