Good One

"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, you only spend it once." ~ Lillian Dickson

Friday,28 February 2014
Time keeps on passing and life keeps on going, nothing remains for eternity. I wonder about the destination of time and this universe. Besides, I would love to experience their forever journey along with them. But I know that I am just experiencing its negligible tiny fraction of its journey. So at least I have been hoping to contribute in my own ways through my many ways.

In the morning while going to college I had fun time chatting with the taxi driver through my half broken hindi language. I felt as if I was blind and deaf when I could not understand the language, so I felt the immense importance of language, without it, it is useless.

Within few minutes, I reached at college and I felt, it was after long time back as we have been given long holidays. I just went there to pass some geology notes to one of my good friends. He wasn't there, I went to the lab and got his contact number. I called him, asking him to come fast as possible. Only after half an hour he reached. We sank on ground, discussed some questions and solved some doubts. Then, I returned home.
Today sister Kinzee, came to my home to get some help in editing text documents, I spend my time helping her with her project works. I got a lot to learn from that and Paul Halmos' words, "The best way to learn is to do; the worst way to teach is to talk," is really true. After that I prepared a delicious lunch for her, hope she enjoyed it.

I took rest for a while and busied myself with revisions and read few books. Again, I found the truth in  Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's words, "Everything is hard before it is easy," because for the first time I felt tough with physics but now it is feeling much easier through repeated revision. Remember, practice is the path towards perfection and nothing can ever stop its force from achieving our desired goals. It's almost eight, we just had dinner a moment ago.

I am happy, healthy, wealthy, genius, bold, peaceful, hopeful, self-confident, energetic, enthusiastic and determined. My concentration power is increasing everyday. I can do all the things through the power of my own subconscious mind. God bless one and all.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © THOUGHTFOLIO. Designed by OddThemes