Happiness is wishing My Teachers' and Friends' Birthdays

Dale Carnegie's sixth Rule; Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely, from, How to Win Friends and Influence People

One of my preferable authors, Dale Carnegie has taught me more than I think it's enough in the department of social relationships and I have been learning and trying implementing his once-in-a-lifetime thoughts in my everyday doughty life for my own happiness, indeed for others too. And the ramifications is awesome and toothsome. His down-to-earth pragmatism has helped me to cement my relationships with others and that's what all of us yearn for. If you want to be happy, read his overarching book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, it is worth a million dollars.

Accordingly, I have always been cogitating broadly to implement his ideas with certainty in my mind and one such window of opportunity I have found is to wish the people (no matter whether I know or not) on their respective bright birthdays. And wishing them sincerely, on their quirky birthdays gives me much happiness and fruitfulness. I can hear their thoughts and feelings of Elysium and ecstasy for being wished truly on their especial days. Evidently, who won't be happy, when someone sincerely wishes you on your birthday? Obviously, one and all.

I have always been wishing my lovable Facebook friends and dynamic teachers on their birthdays which always brightened and gladdened me for last many days and I shall always wish them for all the times to come in near future. Today I had one teacher and four of my friends to be wished (some known and some unknown), I count not on known or unknown but the exaltation I get by wishing them. Here is my usual wishes to teachers and friends, and from time to time I have to edit it to suit the wishes receivers.

Wishes for my beloved teachers ;
Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms.........., Happy Bright Birthday to you. You know this unwonted day of yours speaks not that you have grown older but bolder, it bespeaks that you have become stronger, happier, high-spirited, more knowledgeable, more confident, more enthusiastic, more invincible, more unbeatable and so on. On this all-important day, we compliment you with our wordiness gratitude of thankfulness and gratefulness for your consistent hard works, persistent efforts in the making of what we are today. Our heartfelt over-loaded credits for your much loved inspiration. Thank you so much, our dear dynamic teacher. Prayer-fully, may you always have happiness to live with huge hopes and much dreams with your everyday stay in this nice nation-creation. God bless lovable you and your dear beloved family members, today, always, for eternity with all its mighty might.  Wishing you a huge good luck ahead when you swim in the limitless sea of opportunities with absolute enthusiasm and exhaustive optimism. Our praising prayers are always with you. Sending you a bouquet of flowers with our flowery smiles     on your especial day. Fruitful Days Ahead. Do Great.Take Care. [Hope you and your beloved family members are all doing great with sound in health. Warm-hearted regards to you all.]


Wishes for my beloved friends (whether known or unknown)
Dear ..............., Happy Bright Birthday to you. You know this unwonted day of yours speaks not that you have grown older but, bolder, it bespeaks that you have become stronger, happier, high-spirited, more knowledgeable, more confident, more enthusiastic, more invincible, more unbeatable and so on. Prayer-fully, may you always have happiness to live with huge hopes and much dreams as you become the becoming shining star for yourself, your dear beloved parents and this nice nation-creation. God bless you today, always, for eternity with all its mighty might. Good luck ahead when you swim in the limitless sea of opportunities with absolute enthusiasm and exhaustive optimism. Our praising prayers are always with you. Sending you a bouquet of flowers with our flowery smiles     on your especial day. Fruitful Days Ahead. Do Great.Take Care. [Hope having a fine chat with your beautiful life.]

I post different birthday images

Remember Dale Carnegie's sixth rule;Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely, if you really want others to like you. And if you yearn to live happy life kindly have patience to read his all the time inspiring book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, it will bring wonders in your life. Take your own time to take it.

5 comments :

  1. I may not come out with lengthy wishes like yours but I do remember many of my loved ones Birthday by heart. Keep up your positive attitude and bring it out sincerely. Hope they will appreciate and send the positive energy back to you! Take care Ugyen! Have a great week ahead! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very very very poor in remembering those birthdays and all those important dates.You are different and that's amazing.It's really very nice to see you do that.Keep up the great work.Admirable.Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recieving wishes and gifts have been an integral part of human existence. They emotionally lift and brighten up his or her days. So we have to wish if we cannot send gifts. You're good to have started this. There shouldn't be any problem now. Facebook tells how many of our friends' birthdays fall on what date. BTW i could follow your blog only today after i attempted countless times ever since i came across it. Keep blogging and sharing your world with us. Takecare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugyen Sir, Thnks for sharing about a book that has immensely transformed you from a good human to best human being. And you said who is there in this world who do not appreciate kindness, simplicity and humbleness. Who would not like some one to wish him oh his birthday. These are the basic humanity required by every people of this planet. Thank for your share. Always keep exploring sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take it you are one of the enthusiastic readers..It is a good thing...keep going...i am a luck man to be your blogger friend..i get to know so many new things which I have ever known before...Thank you so much for your earnest inspiration and encouragement.....may god bless you a lot..take care!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © THOUGHTFOLIO. Designed by OddThemes