My Honest-to-Goodness Love for Her

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' " ~ Erich Fromm

My undeniable love for you, I can show,
like spring's doughty seeds, those I sow.
Life is, but only a daily holy dream
and my love will only be in your heart's realm.
Like dawn's ephemeral dewdrops, I won't
and like dusk's evanescent sunset, I can't.
My empirical love of red red rosy rose
shall verily grow in the fertile heart I chose.
It shall heartily grow from earth to heaven
with beauty of faithfulness that I shall leaven,
and at heaven, god and goddess shall bless us
for the faith and trust we are clothed in a plus.
We shall have plenty to gaze at the azure sky
and our love, when though old, shall be spry.
Fuss not, about the thorns those my love carry
Fret not, about your life that I will surely marry.
We shall let thorns grow in amplitude of foyers
For our gritty thorns shall guard from destroyers.

My undeniable love for you, I can show,
like summer's eternal rivers those flow.
Life is, but only a daily holy dream
and my love will always be your heart's beam.
Like dazzling rainbow, my love eternally, is
and like an ideal king it shall bring sheer bliss.
My genuine love of inviting rain and drizzle
shall absolutely never be in a drowsy frazzle.
It shall willingly obey your quickest commands
and fulfill all your insatiable desires of demands.
For rice paddy and paddy fields shall ever bloom
and pleasant peasants shall never doom to gloom.
We shall have plenty to gaze at the azure sky
and our love, when though old, shall be spry.
Fuss not, about the roaring thunder that roars
Fret not, about the stormy storm that pours,
We shall let them have their expressions.
For they shall never bring gnawing depressions.
                                                                                            (will be continued...)

7 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © THOUGHTFOLIO. Designed by OddThemes